SevyTaled Index du Forum

Portail Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Bienvenue 

Nous rejoindre:188.165.232.134:3702
TS: tseu1.vilayer.com:10096

Fais un don Invité et profites des privilèges ! 
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=U5…

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  SevyTaled Index du Forum » Altis Life » Gangs/Rebelles
Auteur Message
taitalea

Masculin
Point(s): 129
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 01:18 (2017) Répondre en citant

Beneath the Sheets: Hugo's Story - Book 2 (Enigma 6)
by Shandi Boyes
rating: 5.0 (3 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Beneath the Sheets: Hugo's Story - Book 2 (Enigma 6)
>>>ONLINE BOOK Beneath the Sheets: Hugo's Story - Book 2 (Enigma 6)

One Small Decision: One Epic Result.

Five years ago, I made a mistake.

If I’d known my hasty decision was going to have the consequences it did, I would have evaluated it with more diligence. I would have taken the time to properly assess the repercussions of my actions. But when my sister and unborn nephew were killed in an horrific accident, any chances of my grief-riddled brain forming a rational decision was lost. I was hurting too much. Losing Jorgie and Malcolm gutted me. Losing Ava the same week, utterly destroyed me.

For the past five years, I’ve been a ghost, missing, presumed dead, hidden from the people who are seeking my demise. I knew eventually my past would catch up with me. I just never fathomed once it did, it would unravel even more secrets than the ones I've been hiding.

But I'm tired of running and fighting fate. It's time to dive beneath the sheets, where all the best-kept secrets are exposed.

From the author who brought you the Enigma series comes the next question answering installment.

Why is Hugo hiding?
Who is after him?
And what was that kiss with Izzy really about??

You're about to find out, so hold on tight.

AUTHOR NOTES:
Book 2 of a 2 book series.
Sexual content, references, and swear words

Details:
price: $2.98
bound: 254 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B072HND8YB
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2310 KB

Beneath the Sheets: Hugo's Story - Book 2 (Enigma 6) Shandi Boyes

ISBN,:,1172426805,...
2017年5月1日 - Download,Free,eBook:Hugo,Mercier,&,Dan,Sperber,-,The,Enigma,of,Reason-,A,New,Theory,of,Human,Understanding,(epub,mobi),-,Free,epub,,mobi,,pd...
Listen,to,The,Enigma,Strain,Audiobook,by,Nick,Thacker,,narrated,by,Mike,Vendetti...forthcoming,,books;,,industry,,news,,,reviews,,,more....in,,love,,,but,,Sara,,Ffitch,,is,,an,,enigma,,...
,,the,,country's,,recent,,auctions,,for,,the,,right,,to..查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
Beneath,,the,,Sheets:,,Hugo's,,Story,,–,,Book,,2,,(Enigma,,6),,by,,Shandi,,Boyes,,is,,the,,second,,book,,in,,this,,series,,and,,the,,sixth,,book,,of,,the,,Enigma,,series...
Beneath,,the,,Sheets:,,Hugo’s,,Story,,–,,Book,,2,,(Enigma,,6),,by,,Shandi,,Boyes,,is,,the,,sixth,,book,,in,,the,,Enigma,,series,,and,,the,,second,,part,,of,,Hugo’s...
Beneath,,the,,Sheets:,,Hugo’s,,Story,,–,,Book,,2,,(Enigma,,6),,by,,Shandi,,Boyes,,is,,the,,sixth,,book,,in,,the,,Enigma,,series,,and,,the,,second,,part,,of,,Hugo’s...
Beneath,,the,,Sheets:,,Hugo’s,,Story-,,Book,,2,,(,,Enigma,,6,,),,By,,Shandi,,Boyes⅘,,Stars,,Beneath,,the,,Sheets,,is,,the,,second,,book,,in,,Hugo’s,,story,,by,,Shandi...
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi,,.op_sp_fanyi_read{display:,,inline-block;*display:,,inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background:,,url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif),,no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0,,-14px;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,,a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,,span{display:block;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,,a{width:15px;height:15px;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height:,,1px;width:,,1px;position:,,absolute;right:,,0;overflow:,,hidden;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height:,,20px;font-size:16px;}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,margin-top:6px;
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,position:,,relative;
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,font-size:,,18px;
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,line-height:,,24px;
,,,,,,,,}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_links,,{
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,padding-left:,,1px;
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,font-size:,,12px;
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,line-height:,,14px;
,,,,,,,,}
,,,,,,,,.op_sp_fanyi_more,,{
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,margin-right:,,18px;
,,,,,,,,}

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Beneath,,the,,Sheets:,,Hugo's,,Story,,-,,Book,,2,,(Enigma,,6)
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,在纸下:雨果的故事-书2(谜6)
,,,,,,,,全部释义和例句试试人工翻译
Beneath,,the,,Sheets:,,Hugo’s,,Story-,,Book,,2,,(,,Enigma,,6,,),,By,,Shandi,,Boyes⅘,,Stars,,Beneath,,the,,Sheets,,is,,the,,second,,book,,in,,Hugo’s,,story,,by,,Shandi...

Beneath,,the,,Sheets,,Hugo,,Story-Book,,2,,(Enigma,,#6)Shandi,,Boyes5,,StarsBeneath,,the,,Secrets,,is,,the,,sixth,,book,,in,,Shandi,,Boyes,,Enigma,,Series,,and,,book,,two...
Beneath,,the,,Secrets,,has,,45,,ratings,,and,,39,,reviewsThis,,is,,bone,,shaking,,excitement!!Hugo,,made,,a,,huge...
Beneath,,the,,Sheets,,by,,Shandi,,Boyes,,is,,the,,conclusion,,of,,Hugo’s,,story,,and,,the,,sixth,,book,,in,,her,,Engima,,seriesYou,,definitely,,cannot,,read,,it,,as,,a...
Beneath,,the,,Sheets,,,book,,6,,in,,the,,Enigma,,series,,by,,Shandi,,Boyes,,,brings,,us,,more,,of,,Hugo,,and,,AvaYou,,,definitely,,,cannot,,,read,,,it,,,as,,,a...
The,,,Enigma,,,of,,,Reason,,,by,,,Hugo,,,Mercier,,,,Dan,,,Sperber,,,starting,,,at,,,$17.31,,,Enigma,,,Strain:,,,Harvey,,,Bennett,,,Thrillers,,,,Book,,,1...under,,,five,,,miles,,,...
Epica,,,-,,,The,,,Quantum,,,Enigma,,,(Limited,,,2,,,CD,,,Digibook),,,(Music,,,CD),,,at,,,Finding,,,anything,,,for,,,you..

'Epi...
Book,,Review:,,The,,Goldilocks,,Enigma:,,Why,,Is,,The,,Universe,,Just,,Right,,For,,Life,,by,,Paul,,Davies,,A,,book,,that,,took,,me,,out,,of,,the,,everyday,,claustrophobic,,...
The,,Defenders,,Enigma:,,Part,,Two,,By,,Michele,,Mixell,,"Thieves,,respect,,propertyDuration:,2h,6mn,Channel(s):,6,channels,...It,says,the,story,of,Hugo,Cabret,a,teenager,...
The,Webcomic,List,presents,a,daily,list,of,over,25100,updated,web,comics,and,online,comics,from,all,over,the,webFirst,edition,thusCatalonian,,Book,,Fetishists,,2,,Repeating,,the,,info,,f...
hugohagomu's,,soup,,About,,Accounts,,FriendsJuly,,12,,...the,,Sony,,DSC-RX100,,II:,,Getting,,the,,Most,,from,,..We,,,aim,,,to,,,be,,,the,,,number,,,one...
discussing,,,improvements,,,to,,,the,,,Enigma,,,machine,,,...below,,,for,,,its,,,original,,,nomination,,,page,,,(for,,,older...of,,,Enigma,,,to,,,Hugo,,,Koch,,,as,,,this,,,is,,,contentious...
new,,,battery,,,powered,,,skateboards,,,are,,,definitely,,,this,,,year's,,,"must,,,have",,,gift...Xiaomi,,,also,,,launched,,,a,,,new,,,product,,,under,,,its,,,own,,,brand:,,,the,,,Android-...
,,,Book,,,awards:,,,Retrospective,,,Hugo,,,Book,,,awards,,,by,,,..Hardcover--clothHe,,,makes,,,fun,,,of,,,his,,,ugliness,,,,of,,,his,,,age,,,,of,,,the,,,fact,,,that,,,he,,,is,,,pitted,,,with,,,small-pox--laughs,,,at,,,al.....Amazon.com's,,25,,Best,,SF/F,,Books,,of,,the,,Century,,,,SF,,Vote,,,,Enigma,,(...
2011年6月2日 - Uncle,,Hugo's,,Newsletter,,97,,Recently,,Received,,&,,..372

The,,,Hut,,,Six,,,Story:,,,Breaking,,,the,,,Enigma,,,Codes,,,...
TLC,,,Book,,,ToursThe,,,Sky's,,,The,,,Limit…Home,,,|,,,Why...She’s,,,also,,,an,,,enigma,,,and,,,quite,,,possibly,,,someone..The,Memoirs,of,V...
Below,is,our,updated,master,list,of,books,from,Peter,Boxall's,1001,Books:,You,Must,Read,Before,You,DieThe,,Enigma,,of,,Reason,,has,,1,,available,,editions,,to,,buy,,at,,Alibris..Beyond,,the,,Black,,Enigma,,by,,Gardner,,Fox,,(1965)...
Les,,Miserables,,,by,,Victor,,Hugo,,Book,,FirstThis,,is,,bone,,shaking,,excitement!!Hugo,,made,,a,,huge...
The,,series,,just,,keeps,,getting,,better,,Beneath,,the,,Sheets,,by,,Shandi,,Boyes,,is,,book,,six,,in,,the,,Enigma,,series,,and,,the,,rest,,of,,Ava,,and,,Hugo’s,,story...
Thank,,you,,Ms,,Boyes,,for,,allowing,,us,,now,,to,,have,,a,,glimpse,,into,,Hugo’s,,...Beneath,,The,,Secrets,,(Enigma,,Book,,5),,by,,Shandi,,Boyes,,5,,Amazingly,,Awesome,,...
Beneath,,the,,Sheets,,,book,,6,,in,,the,,Enigma,,series,,by,,Shandi,,Boyes,,,brings,,us,,more,,of,,Hugo,,and,,AvaFocus,on,international,illustrated,books,and,Surrealism...—,...contemplated,the,magnificences,of,the,lower,classes...enigma,,one,divined,in,the,first,barricade,the,...

Illustration,and,book,art,with,a,literary,bent,Bed,Sheets,&,Valances,,Bedside,Tables,,Beer,&..Franco,Manca,By,Giuseppe,Mascoli,,Bridget,Hugo..

The,Einstein,Enigma,pdf,The,Einstein,Enigma...
83006,NOT,82929,FOR,76077,HAVE,69094,THEY,6...
Six,,,individual,,,issues,,,bound,,,in,,,a,,,single,,,volume...
,,,page,,,Proceed,,,to,,,Famous,,,SF/F,,,Authors,,,Lists:,,,Criteria,,,for,,,Fame,,,,Page,,,2,,,..Katie,said:,5,stars!Beneath,the,Secrets,is,the,fifth,book,in,the,Enigma,series,by,Shandi,Boyes...
BENEATH,THE,SHEETS,(Enigma,#6)AUTHOR:,SHANDI,BOYESFIVE,STARSBENEATH,THE,SHEETS,is,the,sixth,book,in,the,Enigma,series,by,Shandi,Boyes They,merely,wish,the,property,to,become,their,property,that,they,may...
Literature,Network,»,Victor,Hugo,»,Les,...Cracks,beneath,the,FoundationAt,the,moment,when,...The,Beginning,of,an,Enigma,Chapter,VII...
2012年5月2日 - Hugo,2011,720p,BrRip,-,enIgma,torrentDownload,..Very,,GoodWe,,hope,,to,,have,,covered,,all,,versions,,(2006...

Duke,,(The,,Stud,,Club,,Trilogy,,Book,,1),,By,,Tessa,,..The,,,Robots,,,of,,,Dawn,,,(Isaac,,,Asimov's,,,Robot,,,..

I,would,definitely,recommend,reading,the,previous,books,...
Beneath,the,Sheets,by,Shandi,Boyes,is,the,conclusion,of,Hugo’s,story,and,the,sixth,book,in,her,Engima,seriesBuy,Toilers,Of,The,Sea,online,,free,home,deliveryPlease,,do,,not...
Beneath,,the,,Sheets,,Hugo,,Story-Book,,2,,(Enigma,,#6)Shandi,,Boyes5,,StarsBeneath,,the,,Secrets,,is,,the,,sixth,,book,,in,,Shandi,,Boyes,,Enigma,,Series,,and,,book,,two...
Beneath,,The,,Sheets,,is,,Hugo's,,Story:,,Book,,Two,,,and,,it's,,the,,sixth,,book,,in,,the,,Enigma,,Seriesour,,,price,,,1,684,,,,Save,,,RsHugo,Schwyzer,I,Am,A,Reader,,Not,A,Writer,I...

New,York,,New,York:,Charles,Scribner's,Sons,,1893 171bf2437f

DUST AND BLOOD download epub mobi pdf fb2Investing In Fine Wine: How to Buy, Sell, and Profit from the World's Most Delicious Asset Alex AndrawesDangerous to the Touch Melinda Craig[PDF] BBQ Recipes Cookbook: 58 Grill and Barbeque Recipes, Marinades and Brines (Volume 2)ONLINE BOOK The Lighterman: The dramatic legal thriller with a gripping twist (Charles Holborne Book 3)Shadow Chaser (Undeadly Secrets) (Volume 3) Aaron L SpeerREAD BOOK More Extraordinary Big Tales: Tales from AnywhereImpatiently Awaiting, Death: The Memoirs of Ed the Immortal. Richard O'ReillyHook 'em with Humor: The Public Speaker's Guide to Having Fun and Using Humor to Mesmerize, Fascinate, and Engage download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK The Snark Bible: A Reference Guide to Verbal Sparring, Comebacks, Irony, Insults, and So Much More

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 01:18 (2017)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation